Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Belated Mother's Day Post

My awesome dad planned a big mother's day dinner for his girls, but we had to stay home at the last minute due to illness.  Big surprise!  Around here, with 3 kids who still stick their fingers in their mouth constantly, we seem to catch everything.  It turned out to be a nice, quiet day.  Jake installed a lighted mirror for me in our master bathroom the night before as my gift.

I love being a mom.  Even with all the ups and downs, the stress, the work and the worry, the joy it brings me is immeasurable.  I have the best mother on the planet too.  She showed me through her example that motherhood is divine.

 Izzy's latest obsession:  hats
 Abby, after splash mountain
 Audrey outside of the Rainforest Cafe
 Olivia's signature scowl

 Izzy snuggling up to Abby while she reads
My little Lucas man

1 comment:

  1. So, I haven't checked your blog in forever because I still had the link to your old one! I'm glad I found this one again! Your kids are getting so big, and are so cute, as always!
    Grant is always getting sick since his fingers are in his mouth too! Let me know if you find a trick for getting them to stop sucking on them!
    Looks like your cute family is doing well!

    ReplyDelete