Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

You are not special

Today Audrey had to wear make up to ballet class. As we ate dinner I looked at her all done up and pictured her as a teenager. It made me think...am I prepared? Is our relationship and mutual love & respect strong enough to survive those difficult, emotional years? I resolved *again* to be a happier, kinder mother.
Oh how I hate to get frustrated with my kids but it seems to happen way too often. But, as I realized tonight, the days are quickly counting down to the time when all that will matter is how loved I made them feel.  I had a long chat with a good friend today.  We talked about all the things our girls will face in the next few years.  Scary days ahead!
Have you been on wimp.com? I love this graduation speech:
http://www.wimp.com/graduationspeech/?dsk=1&mobi=1/

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! It's been too long. Looks like life is going well for you-your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete